tire specs

• I think section width refers to the width of the tire at the center of sidewall (1/2 way between rim and tread)
    You know how some tires bulge out a little at the sidewalls.....( not the rubber bands on dubs ::))

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I believe that's about right. Tread width= road surface width. Section width= widest portion of the sidewall.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• cool, thanks. Trying to figure out if 35x14.50s mounted on 15x10s with 3.65 backspacing will fit my tj without rubbing anything. (with a 4.5" bds lift) anyone have thoughts/experience?

• it'll be close, but I think you should clear the control arms. those are wide tires, but that wheel backspacing is pretty good, too.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!