Solid Diff covers

• Just got off the phone with a tech doing work for me and he said the bolt pattern on the d35 diff cover I ordered doesn't line up correctly. Something like 6-7 of them go in but the remaining 4-5 aren't even close. Everything matched up perfectly on the D30 cover. Anyone have any experience or thoughts before I go calling Q-tec (since thats where I got it)?

• doesn't the D35 only have 10 bolts? anyhow, assuming he's just loosely putting them on instead of torquing them down and a few don't fit then the cover may have been made incorrectly. I doubt more than 2 would match if the wrong cover was sent. I can't think of a single cover that would have more than 2 matching bolt holes.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• its definitely a d35, and part number on the box matches the number that the guy at q-tec gave me. Either the wrong one is in the box or its made wrong. Sending it back, guess I'll try another......or get a dynatracks cover.

I wish it was a d44!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!