How strict is it?

• One other plus about Cape is you can go all the way up against the sign dividing surf fishing and public beach areas. That way it's much easier to spot the rangers coming if you happen to be swimming and no one is watching the pole. Plus there's no fish there so you can just kick that line in and leave it.

• i'm new to the forum and looking to meet new people, i love cape and i am trying my butt off to get my jeep done this summer, hopefully by the end of july (v8 swap was a slightly bigger hand full then i thought), where and when do yall usually get together. that row of 8+ jeeps on the shoreline is a thing a beuty and looks like a great time. i've gotten a few buddies into jeeping recently as well, wondering if we all could catch up. But i'm not tryin to invite myself to something sacred so a no is fine too.

• also, can anyone give me a few landmarks on finding the "key box", i'm relatively familiar with the area just not that location

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!