happy!!!!

• ;D ok, this morning before work (yea, work on sunday in a prison SUCKS) i decided to take my doors off for the first time. First jeep i ever had riding with the doors off and i must say i never had so much fun!!!!!!

• You know Harley foot pegs will fit on the bottom hinge giving you a place to rest your foot.
    This will also provide a nice breeze up your shorts leg :innocent:

• http://jeepegs.com/
    got the idea from here and had a pair made. love them :driving:

People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf.<br />- George Orwell.<br /><br />&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

• Yea nothing like driving down the interstate with the doors off and watching the ground go by at 65mph. gotta love it. only in a jeep!!!

• Yea nothing like driving down the interstate with the doors off and watching the ground go by at 65mph.

yup, certainly not in a Cherokee... (at least not without some non-reversable modificatoins... hehe)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!