latist project... rock lights...

• i got bored so i went to walmert and picked up 6 fog lanps and im going to use them as rock lights... last time i broke down i was in a stram on an enbankment in vermont and couldent see crap... the vaccum line had come off the front for my 4wd (yj disconect) and i dropped and reuined my flashlight in the river... well never again.. and so i can see on rock... i have to mounts 2 more not sure where... thinking on oppsite sides of skid plate... just have to run the wires now...

their nice lights and very strong and compact... plus i got 4 extra bulbs on sal clearnce at walmart yesterday

what ya think... i was thinking of hiding them in the front bumper but i think they will be better on the frame... the tires cant reach them..

• You will need everyone of those extra bulbs.... I use those lights as my reverse lights and if I get 2 weeks out of them before the bulb breaks I am shocked... do yourself a favor and return them for a set of LED's there are a few places that sell them now and the last forever

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!