Dealer recommendations in Newark Area

• I made a poor choice and sold my jeep... Now looking for a new (2008, 2009) one as my Mazda was not a good choice for me. Anyone care to recommend a good dealer in the area ans what i shoudl expect to pay for a new one (Wrangler 2Door)? Thanks in advance.

• What I would do is decide on what Jeep you want, and fax every dealer in 200miles requesting a lowest price. Or better yet, do you homework, name your price and see who bites. The last thing I would do is walk in and deal with the crap that dealers pull. Also, there are some car buyer agents, although I cant vouch for them, I have head that they can often get you prices you cant get your self.. Do not let them mix up financing and trade ins with the purchase price. Get your price in writing first, then you can negotiate financing. Also check out AGM leasing... These guys get cream-puff 1-3 year lease returns.. Sometimes with only a few thousand miles. I have had great success with them..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• theres alot of deals to be had this time a year i walked out with a 4 door rubi for around 26k last month. sticker was 32k , i went to chads ford family jeep in pa at rt 1 @ rt 202

• 2nd. with the econ as poor as it is, if you have the cash, now is the time to buy a jeep :driving:

Tell that to Newark Jeep.

They won't negotiate with you very well....expect to pay top $$$ there. Honestly, as they told me and I saw, they aren't keeping at TJ's or JK's on their lot for a long time. They come in and they go pretty quick.

I as always recommend BCP on Kirkwood Hwy. I think I've gotten the best service there then anywhere.

• What I would do is decide on what Jeep you want, and fax every dealer in 200miles requesting a lowest price. Or better yet, do you homework, name your price and see who bites. The last thing I would do is walk in and deal with the crap that dealers pull. Also, there are some car buyer agents, although I cant vouch for them, I have head that they can often get you prices you cant get your self.. Do not let them mix up financing and trade ins with the purchase price. Get your price in writing first, then you can negotiate financing. Also check out AGM leasing... These guys get cream-puff 1-3 year lease returns.. Sometimes with only a few thousand miles. I have had great success with them..

Friend of mine did this very thing and ended up buying from a place south of B-more. I don't remember exactly what he paid but I know he damn near stole the thing. :) Just faxed out exactly what he wanted and what he was willing to pay. I highly recommend this method.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!