Couldn't open site last night

• Just wondering if anyone else was having a problem or if it was just my computer being weird. I could get on other sites, just not this one. I kept getting the ERROR this site may be temporally down or been moved.

• what time? I was on the site all last night until 2am. Alternating with Verizon dsl and Comcast cable.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Between 5 and 10 tried 4 or 5 times and then this morning around 6:30 but when I got to work I got right in so I am thinking it is somthing with my computer at home. Its just weird that I could use other sites just not this one.

• that is strange. Who is your ISP? I was on both Verizon and Comcast during that time period and Verizon until around 2:30am.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Its a sprint mobile broadband card I think its made by novtel wireless. Ill see if it works when I get home thanks for the help.

• I had the same problem, but I just linked to the forums and it was fine, avoiding the homepage all together.

tried that too and it didn't work eather, but it works fine now so whatever.

• Ya it was defiantly the ISP, it happend again last night so I disconnected and re connected and it worked fine so its just something weird with my end. :shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!