Post a pic of your Jeep Poser Shots,Flexing Shots Welcome

• well guys here it is! RE 3.5 superflex and 15x10 steelies with 3.75 backspacing and 33x12.50x15 procomp xterrains! ...sigh...im in love! lol! :D

BEFORE:

AFTER:

• The new one...

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• ahhhh purty! :) wanna go to Paragon tomorrow? :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Nooo! haha. Not yet!

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• where i live we have 5 acres of land. lol. not really off roading but pretty fun for donuts. I want top learn more about the jeep and meet a few people. pm if you guys ever hang out

• here is mine posing, i havent gotten to take it on any trails but this summer is on like donkey kong
    before

after 3" lift, and 32x11.50, and fresh motor

• looks great!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• About the most wheeling it will see for awhile. :laughing:

• I love having 20 acres of my own private playground. This spot is always muddy unless its frozen. Its really easy to get stuck in with open diffs and worn out 31" BFG ATs. Although its good practice for using the hi-lift and chains to winch it out!

• hey jim last time i saw or talked to you it was like three years ago at the surf fishing turny out at cape henlopen, how you been man.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• hey jim...sounds like your having fun out there...have you been to crandon, wis. yet? theres some pretty good wheeling out that way and if your feeling really ambitious hit up the ironrange in gilbert, mn 3 hours north of the twin cities.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• pine barons

RC

Rockers ADDED!

just for fun.
    [youtube=425,350]u0eEZE7xzaE[/youtube][youtube=425,350]1uvZ5hJ5wnk[/youtube][youtube=425,350]TZ6eJQFmj6M[/youtube]

• hmm very nice looking rigs, i only recognized one...

atvin411

I drooled over yours and damn near fell out of my YJ when my top and doors were off haha, you were washing it...nice and shiny haha. It was a bit more than a jeep wave more like an "adopt me" wave.

anywho...

stock....

you may recognize my hair...=P

now.....1.5" black diamond

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!