Delaware Rock Gym

• I can't go on Monday or Wednesday this week. Not sure about tuesday, but I'm hoping to go Thursday night.

i remembered late last night..ill be working off site on thursday and friday. i should still be able to meet up around 6-6:30

• Planning on climbing on Thursday night. Probably won't get there until 7 though.

keep me posted..i dont want to wear myself out bouldering like last time.... shoot me a text or someting thursday

• I'm definitely going that night, just need to figure out what time I can get there. Will post up or call you tomorrow or Thurs.

• keep me posted..i dont want to wear myself out bouldering like last time.... shoot me a text or someting thursday

bouldering is the way to go man. i can't remember the last time i did a route.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Dave, Chris and I met there last Thursday and had a good night of climbing/ bouldering. Dave and I went again on Sunday night, but only for 1/2 hour. My 4-4/2 year old Adyson joined us to see if she would like it, but she didn't want to do any rope climbs, and would only go about head height on the bouldering walls with someone holding her. Maybe not her time yet, will probably try again next year or when she says she wants to go now that she knows what it's like.

Trying to find a night this week to go.

• had a great time with Adyson...if you think about it though...her going to our head is almost like us going to the top....pretty good for a 4 1/2 year old...i say by 6 she will be taking the ropes to the top.

let me know if any night this week works for anyone...

• Been a rough week Dave, sorry I haven't been able to call with a night. The only night I can do this week would be tomorrow, Friday. Saryn had an eye injury at school on Monday, and now Adyson has strep throat. So between visits to AI on Monday, the eye doc on Tuesday for Saryn, and Adyson to the doc yesterday, I've been missing work or needing to stay late this week.

Can you do tomorrow? I know being young and not having kids you've probably got a fun filled night of drinking planned.... :spinrhead:

• i go alot
    i will post if i go i would like to strat meeting the jeep crew. i keep seeing sweet jeeps down there but never know who they belong to.

with that said next weekend i am going up to New Paltz NY to do some rock climbing i know this is off topic but does anyone know if there is wheeling around there? it might end up being to cold to climb and if it snows... guess i will have to take my ice axes and dry tool a bit. i can't wait till the water starts to frezze.

Any one else climb outdoors?

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• I never have, but am looking forward to doing it one day. Chris (bmf24) here has climbed outdoors in Michigan and Canada I believe, and he may have done some ice climbing too. I don't think I'd be into the ice thing.

I usually have my Liberty there (silver), but I'm sure I'll bring the TJ (also silver) up now and again. Post up here if you can meet some time, the more the merrier.

• im in for tomorrow (friday) for the record...i have the non jeep of the group black toyota FJ, with the black antenna on the back

• i am going to try to make it tomorrow. what time are you guys going? 7 or so would be good cause jack is sick so he has been extra cranky and going to bed earlier the past couple nights. if he stays with the pattern he will go to bed at 7 and i can head out.

and yes, i have climed in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, a few places in Canada (America's largest national park) and some places in IN and KY. hoping to get to Utah and go climb with a friend that lives there now. I have ice climed in Canada a few times but i dont have my own gear yet. if there were more flows around here i would love to start going.

• i am going to try to make it tomorrow. what time are you guys going? 7 or so would be good cause jack is sick so he has been extra cranky and going to bed earlier the past couple nights. if he stays with the pattern he will go to bed at 7 and i can head out.

and yes, i have climed in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, a few places in Canada (America's largest national park) and some places in IN and KY. hoping to get to Utah and go climb with a friend that lives there now. I have ice climed in Canada a few times but i dont have my own gear yet. if there were more flows around here i would love to start going.

we are meeting earlier...between 5:30-6:00...only going to climb till about 7:30

• we are meeting earlier...between 5:30-6:00...only going to climb till about 7:30

Sorry Chris, that's my doing. Selena needs to run out somewhere and felt going when the girls are going to bed would be best, so me going to the gym first thing after work is what fits her schedule. Sorry to hear Jack is sick, hope he's feeling better soon and hope there's a way you can make it tomorrow.

• Sorry Chris, that's my doing. Selena needs to run out somewhere and felt going when the girls are going to bed would be best, so me going to the gym first thing after work is what fits her schedule. Sorry to hear Jack is sick, hope he's feeling better soon and hope there's a way you can make it tomorrow.

jack has an ear infection, noting big. i might try for sunday early afternoon and make that a regular thing. i am thinking like 1 or 130 and climb for a couple hours.

• I'll see what our schedule has for Sunday and try to make it then too, not sure what we have planned yet.

• sunday for me will depend on what time i get out of work tomorrow...got some things to take care of this weekend

• sorry guys..not going to be able to sunday...have a lot to get done..and i dont think ill get it all done today. if something changes..ill let you know

• anyone else have friday off? im thinking of going in the morning ...gotta make sure they are open.

how about other nights this week...Bueller...Bueller

• Dave
    I'm working Friday, but off next weekend. I know the wife is itching to get the Xmas stuff out, but I'm hoping to steal at least a few hours at the gym one of those days. Not sure what nights I have this week with the holiday.

Don and I went on Sunday, but Chris didn't make it. Climbing with a color-blind guy is a whole new set of challenges, but we had a good day. Gym starting getting pretty busy around 3 or so.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!