H E L P ! ! Need Tires Mounted And Balanced Before I go broke ! !

• I need someone that can mount and balance tires that is reasonable.
    This is the third set I have done in a month and Its $100.00 a pop.
    That's just WAY too much. Does anyone have the ability to mount
    and balance tires at a reasonable price before I go broke? Please
    let me know. I have another set to do the middle of next week.

Thanks, John

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• why are you doing so many tires?

Call around to local tire shops and get prices, that pricing sounds a little outrageous.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I can do them here at work. I'll charge a 30 pack or pint of JD though...

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

• * * *Why are you doing so many tires?* * *

Well I have up graded twice and then found different rims at a great price.
    It will settle out here in the next few weeks

* * *Call around to local tire shops and get prices, that pricing sounds a little outrageous.* * *

I have and the cheapest price to dismount,remount and balance is $25.00 a tire. (100 for 4) (125 for 5)

If it were a one time shot I would bite the bullet and pay it but going on my third time is getting crazy !

John

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• I was going to say Sam's or Wal-Mart, they also give you lifetime balancing for another 5 bucks.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• Most places like Sams, Costco, BJ's, Sears and NTB won't mount or balance anything they don't sell. Most of the local guys will. Those places are also sticklers for only mounting tires on the recommended rim sizes. My 33x12.5x15's mounted on my 7x15 AR Gambler wheels wouldn't fly at any of these places. The rim has to be the recommended width size like an 8x15 or 10x15 for my 33x12.5 tire size. If not, they won't even mount the tires you buy from them.

There is nothing that can&#039;t be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• general tire in the middle of rt 40 close to md 15 bucks a tire m/b no questions asked and there is no waiting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!