Toy Run Final Count!

• Well Paul said the final count for the Hospital was 950. When Nichole and I got home we unloaded and counted 356 in our two jeeps (for Childrens Choice Foster Care) so according to my calcualations we received a Grand Total of ........................1306 :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rolleyes: :wavey:
    I think its great we were able to collect that many toys, especially since it rained all last night and today.
    I'll try to upload some pics tomorrow. :peace:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• wow what a boat load. Im sure there will be plenty of happy kids out there but in the same note.. its never enough.

WTG DEJA

1989 Cherokee who had to work today :rasp:

• I'm gonna play that lottery number monday 1306.
    This was a great event. Pround to be a memebr of the DEJA.
    Weather sucked but they say "a rainy day is no match for a sunny disposition!"

• i am glad you all had a great turn out, as for me i am sorry i couldn't make it, i had a really bad allergic reaction friday night. it was pretty bad, but i seem to be ok now.

again glad it was another success!!!!

• thats awesome. sorry i couldnt make it sat...work sucks sometimes...

glad i could help out what little i did on friday...was good to get out and meet a couple members i havent met yet and to hang out with the ones i know.

• Awesome, great numbers!

Sorry I haven't been on to check the site since Friday night, yesterday was too busy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!