Swap Meet At The Spring Fling

• 'Chief57' suggested we do this, and it sounds like a great idea.

Bring whatever you'd like to part with and we can try to set up an area for it.

The Fling is May 16th at Killens Pond State Park. 11:00am until whenever.

More info Here

All are invited.

• this is a great idea!!! We used to do this at a mountain bike weekend I went to in Jim Thorpe PA.

I just wish I could be at the Spring Fling, Darn Weddings :bang: :bang:

Cooper

• This is just an FYI that....

[li] I've got a Class 3 bolt-on trailer hitch for sale that I'll be bringing.[/li]
      [li] I'm in the market for a used 35" tire that I can use as a spare. The narrower the better, but I'm not going to be too choosy.[/li]
      [li] I've got an older propane tank I'd like to give to a worthy DEJA member. My thinking is that it can be used for air on the trails. If my thinking is faulty, let me know.[/li]

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• A converted propane tank would hold maybe enough air for one or two tires, not really worth the space it would take up.

• Just a last-minute reminder.....bring your crap (aka "for sale" items) to the Spring Fling today. It'll be sort of be like Craigslist, only without Craig. ;D

BTW, if anyone actually wants that propane tank, just say so and I'll bring it along. I'm always amazed at how people find clever ways to give stuff like that a new life. Call me at 302-270-4884 anytime until I hit the road around 11:15 for Killens.

And don't forget...I'm looking for a used 35" tire!!!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

Edited once, last by Chief57 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!