• I am getting a 8 1/4 out of a 96XJ for my 93 YJ,can I use the hard lines off the D35 on the 8 1/4 ? I have almost new SS lines and would like to reuse them

• no idea, but if you can measure them... I can measure the lines on my 8.25 and let you know. Is the 8.25 you're getting a 27 spline or 29 spline? 96 was the changeover year. I wouldn't go through the effort of doing the swap for the 27spline, it's not that much stronger than the D35 compared to the 29spline.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I hope it's a 29 spline My 35 has a worn shaft (replaced the bearing and seal and it still leaks) so I got a deal on the 8 1/4 it is a 96 and all the part books say it's a 29 spline so I'll see

• I assume you're gonna grind off the spring perches and weld on new perches under the axle?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!