August 22nd - Rausch Creek

• I'm a little confused on how this thread had digressed.

I called Jen a wimp for not wanting to go in the rain, that was a joke.

I'm really unclear how the rest has evolved.

FWIW I know Keith well and didn't take offense to him calling me a wimp.

I do take a little offense to the unnecessary comments made by Wayne because he doesn't know me. FYI Wayne, I don't wheel in the rain because I'm nervous enough in dry weather. Most of the members who know me know that I am still working at getting my nerve back after bashing my fender on a tree and then not wheeling for 3 years. No one wants to be "that guy" and I won't go on a ride if I think that my nervousness is going to hold people back. I can't imagine how you would act on a trail with a nervous driver, seeing how you act on the board when someone decides not to go because of a good chance of rain.

And not to speak for Ian but I just bought him those PRP seats after saving for a long time for them. He doesn't wheel with a top on. Ever. If he had gotten those seats wet on the trail or on the trailer on the ride home....well lets just say it wasn't worth it to him. :laughing:

• And not to speak for Ian but I just bought him those PRP seats after saving for a long time for them. He doesn't wheel with a top on. Ever. If he had gotten those seats wet on the trail or on the trailer on the ride home....well lets just say it wasn't worth it to him. :laughing:

Looks like you almost were>> HAHA good call on your part :innocent:

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!