06 TJ Vibration

• I have an 06 X stock, and when I drive between 48 & 55ish it vibrates. It didn't start out too noticeable but it has gotten progressively worse.
    Does anyone have any ideas on ways to fix it/diagnose it without having to replace joints one by one? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• I have an 06 X stock, and when I drive between 48 & 55ish it vibrates. It didn't start out too noticeable but it has gotten progressively worse.
    Does anyone have any ideas on ways to fix it/diagnose it without having to replace joints one by one? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I would get your tires balanced first.

• Do you have a lift, new tires, anything like that?

If not, I'd check the alignment first and the various bushings (trackbar, control arms). You can check the alignment yourself, too. http://www.stu-offroad.com/steering/align/align-1.htm

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!