Got NEW WHEELS

• I know that Im gana get a lot of crap for this.. As some of you know the little red jeep that could...well decided that it couldnt a few months ago. After much searching for anther jeep to start over with, I really couldnt find one that was in good shape...as well as a good price.
    So long story short im currently building a 1988 full size Bronco. Should be running by November 1st. Looking forward to getting back to wheeling. Kinda courious to see if i can be as much entertainment with this as you know me with the jeep.

• Kinda courious to see if i can be as much entertainment with this as you know me with the jeep.

i'm sure you will be just as entertaining, only different. :idiot: we will know soon enough... :suspicious:

again, congrats! :up: i'm so glad that you're back in the game! :beer:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Mud is not your friend! HAHA SAS would be the first thing on my to-do list for it. They are big and bulky, but can be wheeled hard normally.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• You could also pick up a Dana 50 TTB for next to nothing after someone does a sas.

SAS Dana 60's sell for $600-1200.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!