KJ O2 sensors?

• am i reading this right that there are 2 O2 sensors? i seen the one after the cat.... wheres the other? how hard are they to replace? ( as in i dont like working on stuff no longer than i have to)

• 1 before and one after. If you replace, should be in pairs. you can save money with a non-OEM, and you only have to adapt the plug to match the factory . (only difference.)

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• yeah its the 6cyl. i just had the code read at Autozone cause it came on while in town. guess i have to get someone who can determine which 1 out of the 4 now... sounds like time to send it to the shop then.

• yeah its the 6cyl. i just had the code read at Autozone cause it came on while in town. guess i have to get someone who can determine which 1 out of the 4 now... sounds like time to send it to the shop then.

Do you know what the code was?

You can look it up here: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=23324.0

It's really a simple fix.

• i will have them pull the code again and give me the exact code number. jeeps dont do that flash thing like the old chryslers did do they?

• i will have them pull the code again and give me the exact code number. jeeps dont do that flash thing like the old chryslers did do they?

TJ's do, not sure about KJ's.

Try turning the ign On-Off-On-Off-On fairly rapidly. Leave On the last time and watch the odometer. Just turn to On, don't start it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!