Hey guys

• Hey, whats up? I thought I would come over here and say hi. I was referred here by a member over on jeepforums.com

I guess i should tell you what I am driving. I am currently driving a pretty much stock 1998 Zj with a 5.9l. The only things I have done to it so far are a 3" cat back exhaust, 50 series flowmaster muffler, magnaflo high flow cat, doug thorley headers, Fastman throttle body bored to 52mm, ported intake manifold, K&N intake, its tuned using SCT tuner, 180 degree tstat, and stillen drilled rotors all around with metalmatrix pads.....I think thats it. I would love to get a lift for it I was thinking about getting the IRO 4.5" lift, with adjustable control arms all around. Money is a little tight right now so thats gonna have to wait a bit.

Well heres a little bit about myself. I love to fish, I get out on the drive on beach as much as possible and whenever possible. I am living in bethany beach, De. I love wheeling all though I am a bit of a newb when it comes to it. I have discovered that a zj is a pretty capable offroad stock, and I do have recovery points front and back, and I have had to use them lol. I would love to get together with you guys sometime and see what the club is all about.

Well if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks, Jason

• welcome. hope to see you on the trails!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• welcome man nice to see another full size

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!