Heim Joint Overstock Sale

• Trying to reduce some of the stock of 5/8th heims I have in. These heims are heat treated chromoly and extremely durable! Selling a complete set for $29. Buy two sets and get free shipping!

Each set includes:
    1 LH thread heim
    1 RH thread heim
    2 tube inserts for an 1" I.D. tube (1 LH, 1 RH)
    2 jam nuts (1 LH, 1 RH)

Great for those whole want to make a custom steering setup, traction bars, trac/pan-hard bar, we even have sold some for a tire carrier, they are great for anything you can imagine! We'll run the sale on 5/8" heims until we run out of stock so hurry while the special pricing is still available!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also going to run a special for Feb on other sizes:
    3/4" heim kits - $43
    7/8" heim kits - $47
    1 1/4" heim kits - $135

If you need another size let us know.

• Nick, dont run Heims around these parts the salt eats them up quick. TREs are the way to go

• Nick, dont run Heims around these parts the salt eats them up quick. TREs are the way to go

Heims will last just as long if not longer. If there is salt on the roads or you wheel in a lot of mud just rinse them off. You can also spray WD40 on them as well. They also make rubber boots to go over them as well to keep debris out.

I've used these heims on my personal rig and the rod ends were still prefect after a year and a half. That includes heavy wheeling, mud, beach, as well as being stored outside.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!