Alittle about me

• I live in Newark/Bear and been living in Delaware for about 2.5 years now. i'm from jersey and know where a lot of trails are there to go mudding/ trail riding. I used to own a 2005 Wrangler Sport but had to get rid of it and missed it ever since. But now I'm back with a 2010 Wrangler sport. Can't find many places to take it out here in Delaware so I figured I would see what this is all about. Really looking forward to beefing up my Jeep and getting out there with some other Jeep owners.

• Really looking forward to beefing up my Jeep and getting out there with some other Jeep owners.

come on out to out March trail ride: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=27884.0

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I know where a lot of trails are in Jersey but not exactly. it's been about 5 years since I've gone out there. Don't want to get anyone lost :?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!