2 ponds stocked with Trout /will need Trout stamp

• Tidbury pond dover and newtons pond in Greenwood have been stocked with 500 plus rainbow, brown trout this week , season starts for these two ponds on 3/6/2010 sat. limit is 6 no size limit keep what you catch
    good luck :fishing:

STRESS: The confusion created when one&#39;s mind<br />overrides the body&#39;s desire to choke the living sh** out of some a**hole WHO desperately needs it.

• i really think stocking a pond then allowing people to come and take them 6 at a time is just dumb. 2 fish should be the limit, and there should be a size limit. I know that delaware is not a natural trout habitat, but they can survive the summers and winters but they all get caught before they get the chance. I just dont get how the thinking works in Delaware sometimes.

ok sorry rant done. I am def a big trout fly fishermen plan on going to northern pa this summer.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Edited once, last by omaha ().

• I didn't think trout survive in warm water? And that is the reason they only stock twice a year at the ponds. My buddy got 4 (I got skunked) 3 of which were 11" and 1 was 14/15". Some people had their limit by 7:30. I prefer bass (smallies on fly rod) but this wasn't too bad. Lots of people at Tidbury though.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!