YJ Seat covers

• Question for you experts...

I have a yj with reclining seats. The bummer is - they are in great shape except for the driver's seat cushion. Spice interior.

What are the best seat covers for the YJ's? Best fitting? Unless somone has a spice seat cushion or seat in good condition.

Thanks!

• wet okole.. you get what you pay for! excellent seat covers

97 TJ 3&quot; RC on 33x12.50<br />93 YJ Sahara 4&quot; RC on 33&quot; KL71 SOLD<br />06 Dmax CCSB Duramax w/PPE..6&quot; lift&quot; 35&#039;s n 20s<br />05 GTO LS2 cam+bolt ons w/ ccw&#039;s

• Thanks for the info. Some of the threads that I have read, say that Neoprene gat wet easy and are hot in the summer. Is that correct. Would it be better stayingh with OEM vinyl?

Asking for ideas.

Thanks

• Thanks for the info. Some of the threads that I have read, say that Neoprene gat wet easy and are hot in the summer. Is that correct. Would it be better stayingh with OEM vinyl?
    Asking for ideas.
    Thanks

Not sure I would believe all that...

I had the Rugged Ridge El Cheapo neoprene covers and they were great all year. I have had Wet Okole's for about 2 months now and I love them. They fit perfectly, thick material, stitching is excellent, waterproof, I even got the built in seat heaters. I definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a seat cover.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!