Zipper Issues

• Of all people to have zipper issues. :o

If you do get it passed it'll probably be out for good until you get it repaired.

If you are really at the point of no return, put some pliers on the pull and see if you can muscle it by.

• [quote='Keith_C','https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?thread/&postID=231184#post231184']
    Of all people to have zipper issues. :o

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have no real productive help for the situation but that was funny Keith

• Of all people to have zipper issues. :o

If you do get it passed it'll probably be out for good until you get it repaired.

If you are really at the point of no return, put some pliers on the pull and see if you can muscle it by.

Yeah yeah I know, I can work all the important zippers though!

My dad all but used pliers on it the other day to try to get it past.

• I believe you can also bust those teeth off with a pair of pliers or something. That way you should be able to use it still!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• slice a groove into a bar of soap and then run the zipper through that a bunch of times. That usually slicks it up enough to let it pass.

You are like Mcgyver. I bow at your awesomness. ;D
    There sure are a lot of smart dudes in Deja.

• I believe you can also bust those teeth off with a pair of pliers or something. That way you should be able to use it still!

That sounds horrible if you read it apart fromt he subject :laughabove:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I kept rigging mine until eventually I couldn't move the zipper anymore & just bought a new top. I couldn't complain, it was like 7 years old and got a lot of use.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!