YJ Owner From Milford,DE!!!

• Welp i have posted a few times but figured i would do this properly Just bought my first jeep... Have had a TJ in the family for quite some time but was never able to "beat" on it cuz it wasnt mine.... So i had the itch and scratched it!! So long story short i sold my old beater pickup for 4,000 and wanted a nice lifted wrangler yj to beat on for under 4000 bucks (good luck right).. on to the story

ME:
    Names Kyle
    I am a JEEP, Chrysler and Dodge salesman here locally in DE.... So if you need any genuine Mopar parts, or wanna buy a JEEP just hit me up!!! :wavey:

The Jeep: My "Inexpensive" wrangler build
    Searched and searched and searched for a jeep for a few weeks, spent a bunch of money on diesel fuel and toll charges only to come back with an empty trailer... Then lookin through craigslist i found a 1993 sahara with 200+k miles on it... needless to say i wasnt too interested, but he was only asking 2600 bucks... Not to mention it was in Dover so it would only take me 10 minutes to go look at this thing... Boy am i glad i did.... When we got there we were shocked... this thing had not a spot of rust on the frame, the body was in great shape, tires were good, had a 2 peice hard top with fiberglass slider uppers... Then we popped the hood... surprisingly it had a Borla Header :razz: and full stainless borla exhaust including cat... Other than that the jeep was untouched, previously owned by a little old lady... Took her for a spin and it ran great and shifted through every gear perfectly!!! So finally i made the purchase and gave him 2500 bucks cash.... This is what she looked like when i picked her up...

1993 Sahara 5-speed 4.0 I6

Then the JustEmptyEveryPocket happend....

Sold the hard and uppers for 400

Picked up a soft top with frame from a junk yard in great condition for 20 bucks!
    Junk yard sun visors 5 bucks
    Junk yard Heater Control 10 bucks
    Junk Yard Misc soft top hardware 10 bucks

The next day i bought a 4" rough country lift off here brand new $220... new Edlebrock shocks $130 ... new 33x12.50 Kuhmo KL71s $700...and 15x10 MT classics that a buddy had "laying around" for $200 bucks....

And now here she sits about 10 days later LOL

So all in all i found a great wrangler which is and AWESOME "beater" lookin just the way i wanted for just under 3400 bucks!!!! I cannot complain... But lord knows ill probably dump more than that in it once the itch starts again!!!

I'm sure i will meet a lot of good people on the forum....

Happy Jeepin........ Kyle

Special thanks to: Brad P (RUQUIK) and Macklin from Macklin and son Tire and Demolition....

97 TJ 3&quot; RC on 33x12.50<br />93 YJ Sahara 4&quot; RC on 33&quot; KL71 SOLD<br />06 Dmax CCSB Duramax w/PPE..6&quot; lift&quot; 35&#039;s n 20s<br />05 GTO LS2 cam+bolt ons w/ ccw&#039;s

Edited once, last by enjoisht ().

• No mention of the full Borla exhaust!!!

you suck!

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• wow that was fast....looking good, that sahara is too clean to be beating on!

haha my definition of "beating" isnt like most...

97 TJ 3&quot; RC on 33x12.50<br />93 YJ Sahara 4&quot; RC on 33&quot; KL71 SOLD<br />06 Dmax CCSB Duramax w/PPE..6&quot; lift&quot; 35&#039;s n 20s<br />05 GTO LS2 cam+bolt ons w/ ccw&#039;s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!