stripping powder coating

• I see a lot of posts lately about powder coating......does anyone know the best way to remove it? I am looking for something i can do at home (townhouse garage) that does not require hours of time (scotch-brite/wire wheel)

does anyone have a bead blasting setup that will do a 2 foot by 4 foot part (rock sliders from my FJCruiser)
    anyone try aircraft stripper??

• yeah ive used the stripper before. comes right off just have to let it sit a little. unless u have access to a super duty sand blaster normal ones wont do much. use the stripper

• Cory "HardColor" uses an industrial stripper. I do know that aircraft stripper does not work on his coating. His sandblaster worked on anything I have ever needed it for... Im sure he would sandblast or strip it for you, look in the service directory and give him a ring.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!