YJ in Elsmere.

• Hey im Brandon, im 23, just bought my first jeep, a 93 wrangler, 92K (supposedly) 4.0 auto. leaf spring flip, 33x12.5's. Aftermarket soft top. runs like a champ, needs a brake light switch, two front tires, new ball joints, and alignment and some new speakers. but other than that, its in pretty good shape. interior is in immaculant condition. ill try to get pics soon. but for now heres some exterior shots.. Had a beach tag on my old vehicle, now on the jeep just gotta get it transfered. Forum looks pretty informative, glad im now a part of it! oh yea, boguht the jeep for 4500, was it a good deal?

• Welcome, nice rig!!! Can't wait to see it on the trail. :up: :driving:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Whats up brandon. Looks good. Cant wait to do some surf fishing with you.

Nick

96 Jeep Grand Cherokee: <br />4.0L - 4.5&quot; Long Arm - D44&#039;s Locked - 33&quot; M/TR&#039;s <br />XRC 8K Winch - Daily Beater / Offroad Machine<br />1970 Chevy Nova: Rowdy Street Car

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!