TJ flare Install on an XJ with pics...

• Finally got my TJ flares Installed on the front of the XJ so now I gota get started on the rears..but In the mean time I thought I'd post some pics to show how It went...

Stock XJ flares...

TJ flares Installed...

It was a pretty simple Job on the front, I had bmf (chris) help me out by doing the trimming for me once I had It all diagramed out, he did a great Job, we only had one error and cut a small hole in the windsheild washer resevoir but thats all patched up now with some JB weld so that wasnt any kinda problem, other then that It was quite simple, drilled the holes and bolted them up...had a few things I had to mess with to get them Just the way I wanted but I like the look now and It looks as If I could go 32's If not 33's on only 3"....but next is the rear so I gota get started on that, anyone whos chopped rears on an XJ your expertise would be appreciated, If anyone has these lights that fit in the front TJ flares Id like a pair cause Its looking quite ugly without um...

thanks Josh

again thanks chris for your time and help! :up:

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!