military tires

• If you recenter using the "flat plate" style centers you can set the back spacing almost anywhere and get the bolt pattern you need. Its the pressed centers that limit you. I got my "plate" centers from copperhead fab, but still have yet to use them. They are fairly cheep too...

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• If you recenter using the "flat plate" style centers you can set the back spacing almost anywhere and get the bolt pattern you need. Its the pressed centers that limit you. I got my "plate" centers from copperhead fab, but still have yet to use them. They are fairly cheep too...

What do you think on selling me your centers?

• my experience with these tires was wheelin with a guy who's tires actually pealed off the sidewall, looks like they where old?

I did consider that and decided to go down and look for my self. I hand picked the 5 I have :mrgreen:

• One thing you may want to look at are ring stiffeners. Here is a site I found. http://copperheadfab.com/index.php

From my time in the Military we found a rock, or a log would bend the outer ring. Also have extra O-rings they tend to leak the 16 bolt rims seem better than the 8 bolt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!