Pine Barrens

• Glad you made it back. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Awesome pic! 8) Glad you had a good time up there. Hoping to get up there before winter. Went w/ my brother & cousin in their Unlimiteds in late spring and had a blast. And I was only the navigator. :up:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Didn't happen to get a pic of the Jersey Devil :twisted: did ya?!? How long was your trip? Just a day-trip or did ya do some camping. Our last trip was just a day trip but the next one will be a weekender.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Glad you had fun up there. Looks like a great place riding along 70 back and forth with the truck. Definatly a lot of space to get turned around. Wil have to make a trip up when I get my cj together.

• Didn't happen to get a pic of the Jersey Devil :twisted: did ya?!? How long was your trip? Just a day-trip or did ya do some camping. Our last trip was just a day trip but the next one will be a weekender.

aLL FAIRNESS i was thinking of that sume bitch :help: :camping: :twisted:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!