I want to lock my front Dana 30 - What are my options?

• I want to get rid of the vacuum actuator, switch to a manual cable/push button actuator up front,
    upgrade the axles in the Dana 30 and add some type of locker all at the same time. At this time,
    I still drive on the street a lot so give me the run down on what's what with choices.

Thanks,

John

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• I would just go with one piece TJ shafts and a Lock Right locker.

• A lunchbox locker is your best bet if you aren't regearing. I believe the Aussie Locker is the cheapest? You can install it yourself without removing the carrier (they only replace the spider gears). And when you're in 2WD, it won't cause any issues. Only a manually selected locker (ARB, Ox, Ected, E-Locker) will be a problem and only when engaged.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• u should buy that my old d30 off of nervanarules. its a non disco 30 with a more highsteer kit. grab that and build it up over the winter with chromos and a locker.

• A lunchbox locker is your best bet if you aren't regearing. I believe the Aussie Locker is the cheapest? You can install it yourself without removing the carrier (they only replace the spider gears). And when you're in 2WD, it won't cause any issues. Only a manually selected locker (ARB, Ox, Ected, E-Locker) will be a problem and only when engaged.

:up:

• Posted by: GSE Nick

u should buy that my old d30 off of nervanarules. its a non disco 30 with a more highsteer kit. grab that and build it up over the winter with chromos and a locker.

How do I get a hold of him? What does he want for the set up?

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!