Pit Lovers(MUD) pic

• how about these?

open sun roof, and leather seats! :)

this guy was lucky, if he had more speed he would be buried to the frame in that hole

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Pics of a guy and his buddies we found at the canal (MD side) back in May and a shining example of what not to do. Price ya gotta pay for illegally wheelin!

I just bought this truck a week ago :help: :-[

Yep buddy your screwed... :doh:

Wouldn't let my cousin try and pull him out b/c he was afraid he'd mess up his bumper :o So he calls this guy. Good thing his buddy owns a BIG truck :peace:
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i1226.photobucket.com/a…ntryboy816/0516001828.jpg[/img]

Still fretting over his stupid bumper instead of the busted front end...

Guy busted the radiator and left the truck running the whole time the nose was under water... :sniffle: Oh the beautiful music his engine was making as he left.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!