JFJ Chick-Fil-A Fundraiser November 17, 2010

• We will be there..
    quick question... will there be any DEJA "stuff" there to purchase?
    Tim

I can bring the tub. What kind of "stuff" are you looking for?

Oooh I went by there this morning adn their Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes are back!!!!

I can't get there before 5:30ish.

Jen I'm bringing you the raffle goody for the JFJ event in case I don't make it that day.

Thanks Jodie!

• I was there from about 5-7:30. The night started off with Jim and Chickfila telling me they had no idea there was supposed to be a spirit night for us tonight. Fabulous. So we also were told that we couldn't hand out flyers to the other people nor could we collect receipts from other people. (and Jim - we got a talking to for handing out flyers to the people in drive thru :laughing: )

The only people I saw:
    Jim - Chief57
    Jodie - flutterby
    Scott & Terra - JeepsterJK
    Kevin - beerdette
    Tim - MrJoop

Hopefullysome people came through the drive-thru...

Thanks to those that came out.

• Many thanks to Jen for organizing this/Red Robin and to everyone that came out, but I have to question whether it's time well spent for next year? Seems like a lot of work for little return though I guess we need to see what the final #'s are. I think next year I'd rather just throw $10 directly to JFJ than $20 for a meal and JFJ get $3.

• It wasn't so much handing out the flyers they objected to, it was the wiping people's windshields and demanding a "donation". ;D

You're on to my act! Guess I need to polish it up a bit. :spinrhead:

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Many thanks to Jen for organizing this/Red Robin and to everyone that came out, but I have to question whether it's time well spent for next year? Seems like a lot of work for little return though I guess we need to see what the final #'s are. I think next year I'd rather just throw $10 directly to JFJ than $20 for a meal and JFJ get $3.

It was another avenue for us to try to raise money. Last year we had a better turn out. This year I think we had less people at both places then we did last year at just one. JFJ can't run without member support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!