Deja January 15th Raush Creek Ride

• I spoke with a friend of mine yesterday and they got about 3 more inches of snow near pine grove! The conditions should be perfect. Dee had some interest in this ride, but I haven't heard if she can make it. Hey Bill, hope to see you there!!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• As you long you stay dry it shouldn't be a problem ;)

We're all packed and ready as well. We're shooting to be there by 8:32, but should make the 8:38 cutoff without issue.

:laughabove:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'm ready to go as well! Probably gonna air down at the Hess station where I can get out of the wind. We need a smiley for "freezin' my butt off"!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Hey Randy, I'm planning to make it if you still have room for one more. Snow should make it real interesting for me. Don't know how I'm gonna do, but I'll give it a shot. 8:38 huh? Do you want to meet up on 10 somewhere?
    Dee

• We're all pumped for this one. I'll be bringing my son Dean and his friend Luke.

One issue, while packing up tonight I noticed that my friend never brought back my 1/2 drive breaker bar and I can't get in touch with him now. I assume that's not an issue and someone else will have one, right?

See you all tomorrow.

Wayne

• I'm gonna meet Dee at rt41 & rt10 between 6 & 6:15 see you all at the Hess or at RC!

Randy

• We're all pumped for this one. I'll be bringing my son Dean and his friend Luke.

i'll have my daughter and step-daughter with me. all day in a vehicle with two 12-year-old girls :bang: j/k, they are great kids. ;) looking forward to a fun day!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• One issue, while packing up tonight I noticed that my friend never brought back my 1/2 drive breaker bar and I can't get in touch with him now. I assume that's not an issue and someone else will have one, right?

i'm not planning on needing one. are you? :?

~ JD

• if you don't have one... you're gonna need one. :) Have fun guys!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• if you don't have one... you're gonna need one. :)

nope, did fine without one.

we DID need to use some JB Weld to plug a crack in randy's oil pan. :doh: it worked well enough to get him home, anyway. :up:

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• another great day on the trails! :) the weather was cold, but not unpleasant - the exception being the parking lot. it didn't snow, but all the snow already on the ground made picking your lines - and more importantly, staying on them - pretty difficult, but we don't go out there for it to be easy, do we?

i'll try to write up a detailed trail report later (or hopefully randy will do one and save me the trouble :innocent: ).

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!