Wrench Fest, 2001 XJ build up

• What Date works for you? 4

1. February 26th (1) 25%
    2. March 5th (1) 25%
    3. March 12th (2) 50%

Ok i Just picked up a 2001 Xj to be my DD, it needs some work so i figured it would be a good oppertunity for people to help/ learn. The biggest issue is making a date that works for who ever might want to come.

Time: 9:00 start
    Date: TBA Either: Feb 26, Mar 5, or Mar 12th

Here are the goals:

Engine Tune up
    - Spark plugs
    - Install New battery
    - Replace Water Pump
    - Replace Thermostat
    - Replace one of the pullies

Body work
    -Replace old fender with new
    -Replace old header with new
    -Replace right side flare
    -Replace front bumper with offroad bumper

Lift
    -Install 3'' lift
    -Mount Jk Moabs and wheel adapters

I will have all the parts ahead of time, The lift parts will be prepped, lubed, and assembled. Hopefully, it will not take long to do the engine stuff, the priorty will be the lift and bumper becasue its easier with people helping.

Any one can come, I have tools, so no need to bring anything, Their will be food for lunch and dinner if anyone stays that long. Drinks hot and cold and thinking juice (beer) will be provided. I have ordered new fenders and the header and will get them painted so we just have to mount them, i think ill pull the old ones off by my self first (this will be the least important thing to get done) The work space is heated and the Jeep will be sprayed propery with lube on all the nuts and bolts.

Thanks for any help.

Cj-

The heep:

[img width=800 height=597]http://i177.photobucket.com/al…20build%20up/IMG_1248.jpg[/img]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!