I'M BACK!

• Hey Guys! It has been a while! Just got back in here a few months ago after being gone for 8 months or so and started getting a weird little feeling on the back of my neck that kept nagging and nagging at me until I started shopping for another Jeep!

Well, as of this week, I am the proud new owner of a 91 YJ

Bought from a local guy that I've know for quite some time. Jeep is super clean and the guy just gutted and repainted and then cleaned and reinstalled all of the OEM components so it is super clean inside and out. (New Bestop softop and uppers, all kinds of new motor components, etc etc...)
    Anyway, I will likely be looking for some ideas for a light duty build on this on this one, being it will be driven daily mostly by the wife, until summer comes around and she steals my truck for the air conditioning.... :upset:

I am considering a black diamond 3.5 suspension. Anyone know anything of this kit? Any reviews or any other recommendations? For the money, this seems to be like a very "all included" kit..

P.S. My previous user name everyone will probably remember me by was "theyell01". So I figured since I no longer have a 2001 yellow TJ I'd go with something a little more "non-Descriptive" of my Jeep.. LOL

Good to be back, Cant wait to get back into the swing of things and interact with all of the new folks.

:driving:

• Thanks Guys!

I like the RE kits as well, just a little more than I am looking to spend on a kit.

I had the RE 3.5 on my TJ and LOVED it

• I am the proud new owner of a 91 YJ

being it will be driven daily mostly by the wife, until summer comes around and she steals my truck for the air conditioning.... :upset:
    :driving:

It's a JEEP...taking the top off is the air conditioning. :roflmao:

Welcome back.

• That's what I say :up:

But... I don't care ether way. If I'm in the Jeep and the top is down, then I'm happy.

If I'm in the truck and the a/c is on, I'm not quite as happy, but I am nice and cool..

• Welcome back!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!