XJ in Dover, DE

• My name is Jake and I will be receiving a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport from my dad before I go to college in the snowy Northeast.

I'm most likely going to be doing a lot of work to it before I go...so the questions will be pouring out of me.

Anyways I hope to learn a lot from the experienced wheelers on this forum in hopes of becoming one someday as well. :beer:

• My name is Jake and I will be receiving a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport from my dad before I go to college in the snowy Northeast.

I'm most likely going to be doing a lot of work to it before I go...so the questions will be pouring out of me.

Anyways I hope to learn a lot from the experienced wheelers on this forum in hopes of becoming one someday as well. :beer:

this is a great place to get great advice from a bunch of great people! and some of us have XJs! (some even have more than one :doh: )

welcome :wavey: hope you can make it out with us on a trail ride!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Welcome aboard! Treat your XJ right and it'll take care of you. :) 98 is a pretty good year, good motor, front axle and the "newer" body style. Do you have anti-lock brakes and do you have the "full time" 4x4 option on the shifter? That will determine which axle you have and which transfer case.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!