BMJA Open House

Posted on BMJA Web Site:
    Thursday, June 3rd is our monthly meeting at the Field House, but it will also be our annual Open House. We are inviting other local clubs to show up, we should have some dealer reps on hand, we'll set up the RTI ramp, and other activities, as well as have hot dogs and soda. Come out, and bring a friend - all are welcome! The meeting will start around 7:30pm, but will be brief so that everyone can enjoy the activities.

If you're interested, you can check out the BMJA web site for additional information or directions (or you can PM me for directions).

• Andrew

Are you going to this? I'd like to go up, I've always wanted to go to a meeting (plus, I need some magnets...)

• Quote from "wanderlust"

Andrew

Are you going to this? I'd like to go up, I've always wanted to go to a meeting (plus, I need some magnets...)

I don't know, weekday meetings are pretty tough for me, especially with the kid at home. It would probably mean leaving work early, too, and that's difficult right now.

I'd have to say probably not.

(Did you get an invitation from Jerry? I didn't...)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!