Need a Jeep painted. Opinions?

• It's a 99 WJ - 4.0 with 242 tcase. Got it for a steal and a half.

The guy put stuff from an 04 Freedom edition on it which is why it is two different colors. He started prepping for paint and never finished. Anyone know where I can get it painted for a decent price? Quality doesn't matter. I was thinking Maaco...

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• I'm pretty sure wayne on the board, forget his username, maybe i'm mixing it up? does body/paint work. Although I haven't seen his work personally, I've heard good things. I also think he's a nice person from meeting him.

• I'm pretty sure wayne on the board, forget his username, maybe i'm mixing it up? does body/paint work. Although I haven't seen his work personally, I've heard good things. I also think he's a nice person from meeting him.

Do you mean "Daddanelena"?

• Maaco in Salisbury does decent work. They are a lot more expensive than all the other Maaco locations but it will show in the end. Years ago I had a car painted at Maaco in Laurel, MD which was your typical Maaco paint job with runs, chips after just a few miles, but atleast it was only color :mrgreen:

• Yeah, I don't really care about quality. Just wants something that matches more than primer. I would do it myself if I could find cans of paint that are factory color.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Yeah, I don't really care about quality. Just wants something that matches more than primer. I would do it myself if I could find cans of paint that are factory color.

So you want someone to paint your car but you don't want them to do a good job? Hell, I can do that. I'll paint it all Krylon black. Send me a PM for pricing info. :mrgreen:

• Technically it's not my vehicle, so no I really don't care. Also, it's not the entire vehicle, so no I really don't care. The Jeep was cheap - it doesn't need an expensive paint job. :wavey:

• I am the owner, but I will not be driving it. Long story. :laughing:

Think your nice guy too Sal lol,
    i do work in body shop live far from you all,would paint tho?
    Wayne

• Think your nice guy too Sal lol,
    i do work in body shop live far from you all,would paint tho?
    Wayne

Wayne, send me a PM about it and we'll talk.

• Got it Wayne. I'll give you a call as soon as I can. I'm really busy this weekend so it may not be until Monday or Tuesday. :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!