3rd Annual Topless for TATA's - August 6th, 2011

• [size=3]This year, we had a lot of laughs and a few tears. What I love the most is the camaraderie that we are building each year. I am truly humbled by how many of you attend from far away and how many of you can't wait to register for the following year. Even though I said I would take a week off prior to planning the next event, I have to say that Chris and I were discussing next year's event at dinner last night. So I guess you can say that the planning has already begun for the 4th Annual Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling Event. [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]I had a whole speech typed up that I was going to give prior to the raffle and the day's events overwhelmed me. I was not 100% convinced that it would rain and that is why we left the top and doors back at the hotel. I was totally tempting fate and I guess the heavens won that battle. I have to say we do create memorable events! Last year with the rather large traffic jam on the pole line and now the monsoon this year, I can only imagine what the 4th year will bring! And speaking about memories, if you have taken photos or videos that you would like for us to have/use, please send me the link of where they are stored or mail me a disk so we can start to compile all the images. After putting them together I would like to share them with our sponsors as they might like to use for promotional purposes. [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]I know that I said it on Saturday but thank you so much to all the sponsors, trail guides, volunteers and everyone for attending this year's Annual Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling Event! Without everyone there we could not have had such a wonderful time and we really did make a difference in the fight against Breast Cancer. [/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]Lastly, remember to tell the women in your life about getting their mammograms and monthly checks. I am sure there is someone that is most willing to help with the monthly checks!! [/size]

• Great pics and while I understand the artistic thing, the speed/blur shots just don't seem to fit when there's a Jeep in the frame. ;D

Just my $.02

• Great pics and while I understand the artistic thing, the speed/blur shots just don't seem to fit when there's a Jeep in the frame. ;D

Just my $.02

I like those pictures. To me, it puts more of a focus on the Jeep and what it is doing. OBVIOUSLY...I know...I know.
    Is that also why not too many Jeeps get speeding tickets?

• I like those pictures. To me, it puts more of a focus on the Jeep and what it is doing. OBVIOUSLY...I know...I know.

To each his own. :up:

When it comes to art, no one sees it all the same.

• 99, the real compliment to you here is that your work is being discussed as 'art' and not just 'pics'. :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I like those pictures. To me, it puts more of a focus on the Jeep and what it is doing. OBVIOUSLY...I know...I know.

The pics are great! Really good effect and I like how the focus is on the Jeep itself with the rest of it blurry.
    Oh and believe me, my TJ has gotten pulled over quite a few times for speeding :)

• Thanks Karen for the great shots. Those are not easy shots to take either.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!