Proud mopar owner once again..

• Hello all, name is Mark. Picked myself up a 2003 Grand cherokee lareado a couple weeks ago, been aching for a Jeep for almost 10 years and was finally able to get one. Traded in an import tuner I had since 2002, time to grow up, just a little bit anyway, lol. After 2 weeks of keeping it clean, I just had to do what a Jeep is meant to do, get dirty, went to the yard waste recycling place near my house on papermill road, dropped off some old mulch, stuck it in 4H and punched the pedal and got the mud flinging, looks good dirty. Would love to have some more fun with it but have no iea where in DE to go. Just paitently waiting for the snow to come this year, my luck we wont have much, I want a Blizzard! Thinking about joining the club.

• Would love to have some more fun with it but have no iea where in DE to go. Just paitently waiting for the snow to come this year, my luck we wont have much, I want a Blizzard! Thinking about joining the club.

There is nowhere legal in DE except the beach.

We go to Rausch Creek in PA and GWNF in WV and a couple other places.

Check out the FAQ forum for more info.

As far as the snow, you do realize it's Spring, right? :pee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!