Trail Ride - Saturday March 19 at Paragon

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

well da mutt is all ready....... shes running and burning clean (bbd she just needed to run for awhile to clean the exhaust..) gears are great I was in 4 low with the front axle hubs disnegaged and I slowly hit the brakes tring to stall the motor and instead the front tires locked up and it just kept driving on....

It wasen't the regulator?
    :hmm:

• Hey nojeeponlyranger, there is a group of us going to Rausch Creek this weekend. You are more than welcome to wheel with us....

Mark
    Eatern Shore Jeep Association

• Nonjeep we're headed to RC today and riding tomorrow you are more than welcome to join us call if your interested 410-251-7980 names Chip.

• well the truck and trailer are all loaded up i should be outa here in about an hour. see everyone in the morning.

• My buddy and I loaded up my jeep on his trailer tonight and got everything ready to go. So We'll meet you all up at the Paragon parking lot.
    See you there :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Just a reminder to anyone meeting at Wawa tomorrow morning...We will be leaving the wawa at 6:30 sharp. So make sure you're gassed up and if you are planning on getting lunch at the wawa to get there early.

For anyone meeting at Exxon or Paragon...the plan is to arrive at the Exxon a little before 9am and getting to Paragon as close to 9 as possible then hitting the trails by 9:30!

If anyone has any questions my cell will be on (302)563-6876.

Thanks

-Chris

• Have fun everyone! Sorry I can't be there, I'll be leading a bunch of strangers around Rausch Creek instead. :doh: (But I'll be getting paid for it :folded: ).

:shrug:

• Sorry...Im backing out on this one also. I found out i have a few broken bolts on my motor mounts....Probobly not a good thing.
    Have fun
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Quote from "Da Mutt"

were back.... alan postin as tony... scary huh....

What's next, you gonna move into his house while he's in the desert? :doh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!