Trail Ride - Saturday March 19 at Paragon

• There will be a Deja sponsored Trail Ride on Saturday March 19 at Paragon Adventure Park. All levels of Jeeps will be welcome, so please post up if you are interested in going.

We will meet at the usual spot. Those wishing to caravan to Paragon will meet up at the Wawa in N. Wilmington, on Foulk Road at Wilson/Murphy Roads. Departure time is 6:30 am promptly. Please be there in time to gas up and get your food/drinks and be ready to go on time. If you are meeting up with us at Wawa, please post below. If something comes up that AM, please call me on my cell phone at (302) 563-6876. If you are coming and haven't posted your cell phone number in the member's section, please send it to me in a PM.

Those who would prefer, can meet up with us at the Exxon on Rt. 924 just outside the park, or in the park itself. Plan to meet up with us at the Exxon at about 8:30 or the park by 9:00.

Remember Paragon is currently on Winter hours, so we need to be off the trails no later than 4:00.

For new people, please check out the vehicle requirements in a separate post in this Forum. Paragon's day fee is $35 for vehicle/driver, and $5 for each passenger. Driver and all passengers must either have a waiver card or fill out a waiver at the park.

Please post or send me a PM if you have any questions.

-Chris

• Im in. I will be up for easy and some moderate stuff. But defenatly in.

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• If i wanted to go, and i'm not a member yet, can i come and pay the due that day for the membership? :shrug:

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• You dont need to be a member to go on a trail ride. Anyone is welcome as long as you have a jeep. Also you probobly wont be able to pay dues for a membership on the trail ride unless Paul makes an apperance. It is usually best to pay at the meetings when Paul is present or send the check in the mail.
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• you can pay at the trail run. just make sure you have an envelope with the form and $ and give it to chris or andrew, or any other bod memeber

• Quote from "AndyZJ"

If i wanted to go, and i'm not a member yet, can i come and pay the due that day for the membership? :shrug:

Please complete your application, write a check, and then put it in the mail to the P.O. Box listed at the bottom of each web page. When Paul collects the mail, he will send you a membership sticker and will change your designation to "DeJA Member 2005". As long as this is all done by March 19, you will receive a DeJA Trail Badge for the ride.

Please do not ask anyone to collect your membership dues at a trail ride. JeepSahara will have enough on his hands herding all you cats to the park, and I don't want to overburden him. I will not be able to attend this ride (I already volunteered to guide at Rausch Creek's open ride that day), and no other Board members are expected.

Of course, this ride is open to members and guests, as long as you're in Jeeps!

• Quote from "BlueJ"

Of course, this ride is open to members and guests, as long as you're in Jeeps!

are we limiting this ride to jeeps only I do have some others that may want to go.....

• I'm going to mark this one on my calendar. I've been dying to get out this year. The dates just usually don't jive with my schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this date open.
    See you all there. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "gavan"

are you frogeting the chevy astro that saved the hummer at lunch? id wheel with that minivan anyday!

me toooooo but he was awd wasnt he

• I'm in....got my track bar snugged up permanently, and also managed to stick some 4.88's in the diffs :yevil:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Keith_C wrote:

No minivans...

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Haha, lets not get into the whole minivan war again...

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!