available garage

• So, now that my life is calming down a little, I'm hoping I can be more involved. One thing I thought I would mention is the new Auto hobby shop on Dover AFB. Any valid military or dependent ID Card holder is eligible to use it, and I know we have a few. For those that aren't authorized, you can accompanny someone who is. There is an 8 bay garage with all the tools, professional lifts, welding shop, and more. There are on site mechanics for advice and they do some minor maintenance for a fee. The bays are $4/hour and the lifts are $6/hour. It's open on Saturdays and most weekdays until 5pm. I'd be happy to take some folks on if a Jeep needs some upgrades or repairs (may have to let me do the driving onto the base). I figure you get the benefit of the garage and tools, I get the benefit of learning more about Jeeps. Thought I'd mention.
    Opie

• Wish my Army CAC was still valid :doh:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• yea watch that on Dover AFB..they confiscated a buddy of mines ID the day after he ETSd from the marines. was a rather entertaining fight with the security forces guys to get it back..names were dropped and our "weight" out weighed theirs haha.

Just the same this is outstanding info, thanks!

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• I still have my ID (the old school one) from basic. I was almost a 100 lbs lighter back then...I would love to try and use that one just for s n g if it didn't mean getting thrown in the brig. Then again...its only the AF... :razz:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!