ST. Patrick's Day Parade

• i want to do this i just have to get my dues in so can i get put in teh line?

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Quote from "omaha"

i want to do this i just have to get my dues in so can i get put in teh line?

Chris spots are filling up fast!
    if you get your dues in you can get on the stand by list
    or ride shotgun

• I was wondering if you could post up directions to the meeting place (ie. Quadnas house) Also time and all.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• We had some back out due to various issues
    so I do have a spot or two open in the parade if anyother
    member want to be in it.

• Quote from "BDLSTOY"

I was wondering if you could post up directions to the meeting place (ie. Quadnas house) Also time and all.

sure thing!

from north or south.
    come through the center of dover on route 13. turn west on route 8 (also known as division street) and continue on this road through the west end of dover. keep an eye out for the wawa that will be on your left hand side. once passing the wawa you'll have exactly 2 miles to go on route 8. our house is on the right side of route 8 with a mailbox hanging out into the road. it's the first driveway past the animal hospital and about 100 yards before the amish store (byler's market). a two-story house with a 2 jeep garage facing the road. look for lots of jeeps :grin:
    chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!