Server move starting tonight

• no i will not calm down. because it happened again for like ever! (i may have been clicking 30 times a second)

I need that "here's your sign" smiley. For the others watching who think he was serious... wait a few seconds and hit just refresh. It'll probably work and if you were posting, there's a good chance of saving the post.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• (haha, not trying to bust your balls, just give you time stamps)

Connection Problems Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I couldn't get in at 1:18 until 1:20

• The site was completely down for a little while just a few minutes ago. I was just about to copy the message that I received when I tried to access the site, but then the site was back again. Sorry, that might have helped. :shrug:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• yeah... benefit of being on a shared DB server. both of Jens went through, though. only got yours once.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Has nothing to do with anything on your end, just a temporary overload of the server. Seems to be primarily in the morning.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!