Anybody have a front driveshaft for a TJ

• I just got done looking at my jeep and it seems that I need a front driveshaft. So if any body can help me out if u have one layin around or u need some money for it I would appreciate it. I have 02 tj 4-banger

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "GOTMUDD02"

I just got done looking at my jeep and it seems that I need a front driveshaft. So if any body can help me out if u have one layin around or u need some money for it I would appreciate it. I have 02 tj 4-banger

What's wrong with yours ?

They can be rebuilt easily.

• Well :hmm: it seems I bent it pretty good the last trip up to PAP. Thought I maybe lost a wheel weight but I just got done balancing them and they were fine, so I started to turn the front wheels to try to find the squeek I was hearing and go figure u-joints which was caused by the bent driveshaft :soapbox:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.

• If the tube is bent you can just get it re-tubed and have new u-joints put in at Associated Truck Parts off 273 by JP Court 11. I had to have that done to my front d/s back in December and it cost me significantly less than a new d/s would have.

HTH

-Chris

• Quote from "JeepSahara"

If the tube is bent you can just get it re-tubed and have new u-joints put in at Associated Truck Parts off 273 by JP Court 11. I had to have that done to my front d/s back in December and it cost me significantly less than a new d/s would have.

HTH

-Chris

hey chris how much did it cost??? The tube is bent almost in the center but not exactly

• I have a front driveshaft :wavey: from a '97 TJ with a 4 cyl auto. I can bring with me to meeting on Sunday. I always need cash! :suspicious:

• Quote from "demudfrog"

I have a front driveshaft :wavey: from a '97 TJ with a 4 cyl auto. I can bring with me to meeting on Sunday. I always need cash! :suspicious:

How much do you want for it??? :shrug: That would be cool if you could bring it to the meeting so I can see if it will work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!