Out For The Count !

• [size=3]Tailgate is black and in good condition. No rust. Has my full size 35"[/size]
    [size=3]spare on in as of now. I don't have any pics of the tail gate without it.[/size]
    [size=3]I still have the key for it also. [/size]

[size=3]I'll try to get some tomorrow if I can make it home before dark.[/size]

[size=3][/size]

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• I have 2 people interested in the rolling chassy for 2K
    Box is part of the deal. If they don't come through, I will
    have to start parting out the chassy and drive train.

I will let you know.

John

• [size=2em]Made the final sale for the part out. [/size]

[size=1.35em]750.00___for hard top-350, soft doors-100,windshield-100, jack-50 [/size]
    [size=1.35em] bikini/duster-50, drive shaft-25 and my XJ Donor seats-75[/size]
    [size=1.35em]350 _____for the family roll bar for-75, YJ seats for-125, YJ seat belts[/size]
    [size=1.35em] for 75 and the YJ tail gate for 75. [/size]
    [size=1.35em]300 _____for the Hard doors [/size]
    [size=medium]2300.00[/size][size=medium]__[/size][size=medium]for the rest [/size]

[size=1.35em]Total money returned was 3700[/size]

[size=1.35em]I originally wanted 3700 as a complete wreck but had no takers. Not bad as [/size][size=medium]I hit [/size]
    [size=medium]my mark. I will be getting taxes back in a [/size][size=medium]few weeks. [/size][size=medium]We always get taxes [/size][size=medium]out [/size]
    [size=medium]first week in February and [/size][size=medium]receive out return [/size][size=medium]by the third week in Feb. I will [/size][size=medium]take [/size]
    [size=medium]the 3700 + [/size][size=medium]some tax money and try to find something 80% built for around [/size][size=medium]5000 [/size]
    [size=medium]or below. I have been watching and found a few nice YJ's with some nice mods for[/size]
    [size=medium]around 4000 to 5000 ponies. [/size]

[size=1.35em]Everyone keep an eye out for me.[/size]

Edited once, last by jonzjeepyj ().

• Hard top and everything else has been sold, including the Dana-60.

Only thing left off the YJ it the tailgate for 75.

I will list up misc parts left over when I get them organized.

92renegade, You can have the doors. I fended off many attempts
    to sell these. Hope you still want them.

Edited once, last by jonzjeepyj ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!