wtb xj seat and four 235/75/15 tires

• So I have recently purchased a xj and I am looking for driver front seat. also have 30 inch bfgs on it and i want to downsize to 235/75/15

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

Edited once, last by Illz88 ().

• I can only say that all the Cherokee's seats did that cracking. All the XJ's I had did the same thing and finding one that is not cracked will be hard.
    Good luck. :beer:

• yeah i figured as much but id figure i try before getting seat covers. :(

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• I just sold my seats but where is the spare kept? Under the XJ?
    I might have one for you cheap. I'm parting out a 99 XJ I bought
    as a donor for a motor swap.

John

There is nothing that can&#039;t be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• I keep mine in the cargo area on the stock mount. and now that im thinking about it what color is the grill?

• All Cherokee stock spare tires are located inside the jeep at the rear. They stand up on the driver side. They were never located under the jeep.

• still lookin for seat and tires. my buddy who is holdin my jeep for me till im home said that the seat is actually brken. has a reclining problem so seatcovers wont do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!