1990 Mazda B2600i Extra-cab 4x4 - SOLD!!!!!

• Bought a new truck, so I'm selling my daily driver for the past three years. I drove this truck 100 miles per day up until two weeks ago. It has a fuel-injected 2.6L Mitsubishi 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual trans, 4x4 with auto hubs. Great in the snow, especially since I installed 31x10.50 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrains. AC works great!! 20 mpg consistently. Bedliner, CD player. The truck runs and drives great, but the body is rusty. It would be a perfect truck to get through the winter, or as a beater, or to haul your dirt bikes to the trails. I can email pics or you can check out my post on Delaware Craigslist. I'm asking $1650. I just renewed the tag, so it is good until 12/2012. Any questions, please ask. Looking to move it ASAP. Also have a project golf cart on 36's that I would be willing to throw in for some extra cash if anyone is interested.

• I'd like to see a golf cart on 36's !! :driving: :roflmao:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• For any interested parties.... am looking to clear out some stuff and make some room ASAP. I will sell the truck for $1500, and I will throw in the lifted golf cart and 50cc dirt bike in my other post. The truck is tagged until December 2012!

• Damn, I would have loved to have this truck! Just what I've always wanted. I just bought an 05 F150 but this would have been perfect. Congrats on the sale and I will forward the info on the dirt bike...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!