crane differential cover

• just ordered my crane differential cover for the d30 in my wrangler. I purchased a used/new warn cover for the d35 from someone on maryland creepers. Got that the other day and it seems very nice.

next is a gas tank skid plate... this is for a 94 wrangler......

any suggestions????

• The Crane's are pretty nice. I chose the Missouri Off Road diff cover for my rear. I haven't done anything with the front yet. How much were the Cranes?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I have Crane's on front and rear. They are thick and solid, very nice, I've banged mine around a few times and only lost a little paint.

I don't like the button head bolts that it comes with, though. The instructions say "do not use any different bolts" but I went ahead and used different bolts! I used the long hex head ones like this:

They do stick out enough to scrape a little, but they're still fully removable. The Crane comes with a tube of RTV also.

Slimer Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crane's are pretty nice. I chose the Missouri Off Road diff cover for my rear. I haven't done anything with the front yet. How much were the Cranes?

I got it for $160 shipped..

• i have a warn gas tank skid (on the 95), it was a little cheaper than the kilby, and from what i can tell its the same thing. have some scrapes on mine but no dents or anything

• Quote from "fatfarm"

i have a warn gas tank skid (on the 95), it was a little cheaper than the kilby, and from what i can tell its the same thing. have some scrapes on mine but no dents or anything

thanks for the input Nate.. getting ready to put those axles in.. I ordered slotted and drilled front rotors and the crane diff cover for the front. gonna put the warn diff guard on the back..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!